Registration for our 2021 session is now open!
The registration process requires the user to set up an account to register for camp – the email addresses you provide will be used for camp-related information ONLY.
For camp year 2021 and the continuing uncertainty regarding Covid-19, we are extending early-bird pricing through the end of March. We are also taking no deposits until April 15th, and offering free cancellation up until May 1st. Sign up risk free today!
Registration Dates and Pricing Structure
*December 1st – March 31st: $565.00 $450.00
April 1st – June 20th: $585.00 $470.00
*Type promo code “EARLY BIRD” in at sign-up!
Additional Registration Discounts:
- Families enrolling two or more campers will qualify for $15 off the applicable registration fees for each camper.
- Enroll five or more swimmers from the same club team, and each camper gets $20 off the applicable registration fees. Contact Coach Ben with the names of each swimmer from your club.
- Coach Ben will provide coupon codes for those qualifying for these discounts.
- Payment by check IS allowed, and checks should be made out to “All-American Swim Camp” and can be mailed to: Ben Delia, Camp Director, 415 Harrisburg Ave., Lancaster, PA 17603.
Roommate Requests and Stroke Specialty Groups:
- We are happy to work to set your camper up in the room of their choice. If you have a roommate request, please email Coach Ben directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Note: All of our dorm rooms are set up as doubles.
- Please also contact Coach Ben with your swimmer’s preferred specialty training group. You can also arrange this at check-in if unsure ahead of time.
- For 2021, we are offering free cancellation up until May 1st.
- For cancellations received between May 1st-June 13th, we can offer a full refund less a $100 cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received less than 7 days in advance of the camp start date, no refunds are available.