Welcome to the home of the All-American Swim Camp, hosted on the campus of Franklin & Marshall College!
We are proud to employ an experienced and energetic staff, who combine learning, training, and fun to help our swimmers get the most out of their camp experiences.
Our camp will be back once again in 2023, with dates set for June 18th-22nd! Registration will be available this week.
Our comprehensive camp session features two in-water sessions per day, with both technique and training-focused practices.
The specialty event-focused sessions gives our swim campers the option of selecting additional instruction and training time in an event group of their choice. Choose from sprint, IM, distance, or stroke specific groups.
Camp Highlights include:
- Instruction from NCAA head and assistant coaches
- Above and underwater video analysis at no extra charge
- Daily lectures featuring topics such as nutrition, goal setting, and mental training
- Camp gifts for all swimmers featuring Speedo camp t-shirts and caps!
- Industry-leading camper to coach ratio of 8:1
- Round the clock supervision for residential campers
Contact Camp Director Ben Delia for more information at email@example.com or 315-806-1235!