Welcome to the home of the All-American Swim Camp, hosted on the campus of Franklin & Marshall College!
We are proud to employ an experienced and energetic staff, who combine learning, training, and fun to help our swimmers get the most out of their camp experiences.
We look forward to hosting one session in 2016:
June 25th-29th: Comprehensive Camp with Specialty Event Focus
Our comprehensive camp session features two in-water sessions per day, with both technique and training-focused practices.
The addition of specialty event-focused sessions gives our swim campers the option of selecting additional instruction and training time in an event group of their choice. Choose from sprint, IM, distance, or stroke specific groups.
Camp Highlights include:
- Instruction from NCAA head and assistant coaches
- Daily lectures featuring topics such as nutrition, goal setting, and mental training
- Camp gifts for all swimmers featuring camp t-shirts and caps
- Industry leading camper to coach ratio of 8:1
- Round the clock supervision for residential campers
Contact Camp Director Ben Delia for more information at email@example.com or 717-291-3897!